
I spent Wednesday morning with the boys at Echo Reservoir. We had a bit of a rocky start when the spare tire fell off the trailer and dragged underneath until it popped. Morning rush hour on I-15 is not an ideal time to loose a tire and have it rolling behind you. We couldn't believe it when we saw smoke coming from the trailer in the rear view mirror and then heard the pop. I thought for sure we had blown another tire! (All of them are brand new including the spare thanks to the 3 flat tires we had on our Lake Powell trip.) I think Steve would have sold the boat if we had one more flat!
We arrived at about 9am and there was only 2 other boats on the lake. The water was perfect. We had a great time! I guess we get to keep the boat for another summer.
PS. Check out this great wipe-out Eric had...
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Lazy Days of Summer
at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment