Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Thanksgiving

Hey mamma! Iam glad you guys had a good thanksgiving! It was so weird cause it doesnt even exist here and so me and my comp cooked a feast in the pension. haha My comp cant cook and in the area that I am in a lot of times we dont have lunch and so I have to cook a lot. So I am learning how to make all of the Argentine things so that I can make them for you guys when I get home! Holy cow.... yesterday I completed 16 months... that is so crazy! It literally like doesnt sound possible that I am so old... haha like I am excited to see you guys and everything but I am not even close to ready to come home yet! I have so much more to do! I just have to take advantage of the time I have left. 


Ya I think that I am good with going to UVU. but I just wanted to know if like it costs anything or like if it is super hard to apply. But I think UVU is probably the best option. Ugh... I cant believe that I am already applying to college.

I sent you the recording for Grandma and Grandpa. I dont know if it is already too late but... if it is you can just share it with them anyway! When is their aniversary? 

This week was good! haha but still tough... I am so determined to find people it is nuts. I want to baptize here so bad! We have a couple possibilities but the thing is, here in the city everyone is always busy and so it is like impossible to find people here. We like find someone awesome and have an awesome first lesson, and then their idea of the soonest possible time to come back is "Ya chicos I would love you guys to come back but I dont have time until the end of next month!" or "Ya I am super busy now, but could you come back next year?" You think I am joking but it happens... 

Other than that sorry I dont have a whole lot to say! haha Nothing too big happened this week. 

Love you mamma! have an awesome week! 

0 comments: