Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Conference

hey mamma!! sorry i didnt email you guys yesterday. We had our big christmas conference with the whole mission! it was way sweet! i got to see all of my old comps and everything. 



Also, our president gave the sickest talk ever! he basically like proved that the  Book of Mormon was true. It was nuts. It is way cool though cause there is a possibility that you guys will be able to meet him! Cause the family that we are going to to skype, he is going to be with them on Christmas. So that would be way cool if you could me my president! 

So sorry change of plans... my comps parents cant do it until like 7 our time... is that ok? Hopefully that doesnt change your plans too much. Let me know if there are any problems! haha but ya that would be cool if Whitney was there too! I will call on dads account and everything!

Well this week was good! It doesnt feel like christmas at all. Like not even a little bit. I feel like there is no way in the world that a year has already past.... It is so crazy how fast time is flying. I had to say goodbye to a whole bunch of Elders yesterday because they are all going home soon! The next time I will see them will be my homecoming haha that is so crazy... 

This is going to be a super weird week so I will tell you guys all about it on Christmas! I am way excited to talk to you guys! haha be ready to talk about college and stuff..... ugh.... love you guys!

0 comments: