Monday, December 23, 2013

Almost Christmas

Nate:

Hey so this week we kinda had a terrible week so there isn't that much to tell. It was just a lot of knocking on doors, and a lot of looking for people. We couldn't find anyone cause no one was in their house!! So it was just a super frusterating week but ya. Its all good I am super excited to talk to you guys!!! haha and ya don't say anything about what I said about my comp cause he will be right there! I will tell you more about him later if you want but don't say anything! haha but ya love you guys! I tried to send pictures again of my baptism but it didn't work again.. so I don't really know what I am doing wrong but I will figure it out. love you all!

Eric:


Hey mom and dad
Thanks so much for the emails. It's always great to hear about the fam. It is weird to hear about the changes that are going on. I will be coming home to all new neighbors. That sounds like you had fun at the game dad. Lucky...
This week went by pretty well. It seemed long because of the adjustments with the new companion and everything. I think he is pretty cool though  Our área is doing pretty well. It seemed to take a few steps backward though because we lost a few investigators that I thought were golden. We are still finding a lot of success which I am happy about.
I am really excited to talk to you next week. Remember to have questions! I scheduled for 5 pm my time. I think that is 10 your time so let me know if that works for you. Even though that is pretty firm for me so I hope that will work for you and Nate too. What is the skype info?
I love you guys and can't wait to talk next week!
Elder Hannay



0 comments: