Eric received a letter from his mission president informing him that he will be serving his entire mission in the country of Angola. We have been encouraged as we research the country of Angola. First the flag seems a little less violent...
Also, the capital city where most of the 24 missionaries live seems pretty civilized. There is even a KFC! Eric was excited to see the city, with apartments instead of the huts and dirt roads we saw in Mozambique. They post regularly to a blog which Eric loved reading. Even though the church is in it's infancy there, Eric can have success and be a real pioneer for the church in Angola.

2 comments:
Awesome!I see lots of similarities to Tobago.It will be a fantastic experience. Eric, I need to go take care of you! Where the weather is warm, so are the people.
Awesome!I see lots of similarities to Tobago.It will be a fantastic experience. Eric, I need to go take care of you! Where the weather is warm, so are the people.
Post a Comment