Ty emailed last week and said he woke up one morning and his eyes were swollen shut. His comp. took him to the Dr. The Dr. said it was the worst case of pink eye he had ever seen. Ty just thought it was allergies that were making his eyes itchy and irritated. The Dr. gave him drops and told him not to itch.
This week he said, "WOW where do I start?? Ok so the pink eye thing did not get better so I had to go in again yesterday. I saw a specialist. She said that it was the worst case of pink eye she has ever seen! She said I also have a fever, infected eyes, and nose and throat and on and on. On top of it all I have allergies!!!! hahaha I suck so bad but I am still workin' my butt off!!! haha I had to get two shots in my butt!! It was so sore, but ya that is my sick story."
Now for the good news...
"We had the baptism on the 1st!! My first one!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaayy haha It was so cool. He (Jonathon) was so happy. We got some pictures. I will send then as soon as I can. Everything is great here. Elder Brewster is getting transferred today cuz he has to get trained for zone leader. He is going to Roswell. I am staying in Amarillo another transfer haha sweet huh?? This week has been so crazy!!"
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Pink Eye?!!
at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment