Ya my new comp is awesome too! But I miss my old one as well he was a way funny guy. But ya we seeing some good things! So bad news... Adriana didnt get baptized this week because she was still smoking when she shouldnt have been so we had to postpone it for this weekend. Pray for her!
It literally is hard for me to believe that I have so little time left! It is so crazy! haha sometimes I feel like I have been here my whole entire life, and that I am never going to leave, but then other times it feels like there is no way that I am already almost done!!! Its nuts...
But ya I dont have a whole lot to tell you guys this week.. haha other then one day me and my comp when outside of our apartment (so I dont know if I told you this...but we live in some apartments that are behind this members house) to look for something that I had lost, and my comp was kicking a soccer ball around and he tried to do a trick and the ball hit the mirror of one of the members cars, and the mirror broke! The poor kid, his third day in Argentina and he breaks a members car! hahaha It turned out fine though the members understood and they didnt get mad or anything.
Well thats all I got... love you guys! Have an awesome week! (ps... for our vacation... i was thinking maybe some Cancun? or Hawaii? or I mean if its still an option Costa Rica would be my first choice... love you! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment