I am still adjusting to everything and the language still is a barrier but everything keeps getting better and better. We have a tough new area but we are working hard. We have about 4 progressing investigators right now and one that is getting baptized on the 29th so that will be sweet! We mostly just try to find people to teach right now and get used to the area. It is tough living in Angola but I am having a good time. I can't wait to be able to start understanding to be able to get a feel of what the people really are like and everything. So most of these pictures are a part of my area that I am in a lot.
Some funny things that happened this week: rode in a taxi with a couple goats sitting next to me on the seat, taught a guy that was drunk out of his mind, a lady was breast feeding right next to me in sunday school, guy pulled out a gun in a taxi and joked around like he was going to take our money, scored my first goal in Africa!
Don't worry about me at all. I am doing great. I can't wait to talk to you next week! I love you so much and tell everyone else I love them too. I hope you all have a great Christmas
Love you and Merry Christmas!
I am so excited to talk to Eric next week. He has had quite a culture shock. I am so proud of him!




0 comments:
Post a Comment