November has been a rough month.
- Ty turned 20 AT HOME not in Texas.
- The Jeep was making a strange noise - $300 brake repair.
- Then the truck wouldn't start and I towed Steve to the shop (white knuckles) - drop off truck, pick up Jeep. Truck needed a new starter - $400.
- Before truck is done, Acura brakes start squealing. Pick up Truck, drop off Acura- $200 brake job.
- My dependable Excursion needed it's annual inspection. And, of course, it needed a minor repair!
I thought the drama was over once we had taken every car we own to the shop in one month! Then as Eric is picking up some dinner from Cafe Rio, a guy in a big truck pulls out of the parking space he is backed into and runs right into the side of Eric. SO....


now off the the body shop! I can't wait for December!
0 comments:
Post a Comment