I got my first letter from Elder Hannay today! He wrote us a paragraph each day for the first few days in the MTC. He loves it! They selected district and zone leaders the third day and Ty was made zone leader and sr. companion. Steve can't remember exactly what that entails at the MTC but Ty sounded very excited. I was so happy to hear from him I cried! I am so pathetic, I've called his cell phone a few times just to hear his voice mail message. (He recorded it when he first got it at age 14 and he sounds so little.) We are going to disconnect his phone soon so I'd better get my fix. Ty also signed his name in the dust on my old computer monitor upstairs. I may not dust for 23 more months. ;)
Thursday, November 25, 2010
First letter
at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment