Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a Blessing


















It seems like yesterday Nate was little... okay young. Now, at almost 15, he is not only large in stature, but also in spirit. Because of this, I guess it shouldn't have surprised me when he came to me and asked to get his patriarchal blessing. Lauren got her's when she was 18 and dating Devin pretty seriously. Ty, also at 18, just got his recommend, and will be making an appointment soon. But, Nate was ready. He said he had fasted and prayed and wanted to get his now. He has always been a peacemaker in our home and seems to get along with everyone. Everyone loves Nate. He has such a sweet spirit about him. He is always an example to me of Christlike living. How could I tell him to wait until he was older?

He got his blessing and it fits him perfectly. I am so grateful to have Nate in our family!

0 comments: