I got a call from a girl who said, "Hi, this is Whitney. Can Eric go to Bingham Ball?" Eric turned 16 over a month ago so, I said, "Sure!" She asked when Eric would be gone from home so she could come over.
When he came home this is what he found...
Whitney and a friend had filled Eric's room with balloons each containing a letter and a handful of confetti. He had to pop each balloon and unscramble the letters to figure out who was asking him to the dance. It turns out Eric had one class with this girl but, had never even spoken to her.
I told him how much courage it took for her to ask him and he graciously agreed to go.
All the photos of her picking him up were deleted by mistake from my camera. :(
But he looked smashing in his tuxedo!! The night was a little awkward and he did get home pretty early. He did however, have fun at the dance.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Eric's 1st Bingham Ball
at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment